Apr 5, 2009

C++ How to Program (5th edition) notes - 1

I've been unsatisfactory with my coding skills (esp. C++) for long. Being lazy, and having no assignment on C++ projects, I have been live without C++ programming since about 2 years ago. This life need to come to end. And I'm gonna read the book C++ How to Program (fifth edition) to restore my C++ knowledge. The cover of this book is shown as below.

 C++ How to Program (fifth edition) cover page 

As I am not a totally newbie to C++, I will not read this book chapter line by line. Similar, in this notes I will only keep down the parts that I am currently not familiar with, and those that I think is valuable enough.

This book has more than 1000 pages. So, it will be a long-term project to go through it. I will just try to check it out whether I am able to finish it or not. It's the journey's starting point today, 2009-04-05.

BTW, if anyone need the ebook, just leave me a message. I will upload it to a free hosting site so you can get it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment